Lissa's Pre-made Forms
I had a lot of people ask me how I made my e-mail form, so I decided to offer some like it on my site. Here is a screenshot of one, of course it's a lot smaller than the full size version:
Here are the instructions for using the form:
1. Open a free account with
2. Login to your account, and on the members page register for e-mail forms. Mail from your form will be sent to the e-mail address you registered with.
3. Download the zip file from my site, unzip it and extract the files to another folder. The zip file includes the HTML code and all the images you need. I have the full page coded, but if you only need the HTML code for the form, just copy the code between <!--Begin letter--> and <!--End letter-->.
4. You can upload the HTML file directly or paste the HTML code into your page editor. Important: Make sure you change your user number and URL in these lines of code (highlighted with bold text) before you upload the HTML page:
<FORM action="http://pub46.bravenet.com/emailfwd/senddata.php" method="post" name="lissasform">
<INPUT type="hidden" name="usernum" value="0000000000">
If you can't figure out what your user number is, go to the section for managing e-mail forms on the Bravenet Web site, click on "copy/paste code" and you will find your user number in their code. Upload your finished code to your server.
5. You'll need to have a page called "thanks.html" to redirect visitors back to your site after they fill out your form. If you don't want to make one, you can always choose to redirect them to your index page. You can redirect by changing the URL in the general e-mail form settings on the Bravenet Web site.
6. Do NOT remove the link line "thanks Lissa & Bravenet." If you remove that line you are in violation of Bravenet's terms of service and they will remove your account. Leave it on, it's the right thing to do.
7. If you decide to use my form with your own graphics, you still need to include the link to my site, since I own the copyright on the form.
Right now, I only have four styles, but I will be adding more soon.
Copyright 1997-2016 Lissa, All rights reserved
This site is
happily hosted by: