Lissa Explains it All:  Web Design Forums  

Go Back   Lissa Explains it All: Web Design Forums > Miscellaneous > Chat

Notices

Old 07-02-2009, 11:06 PM
Explains it All

Lissa has much to be proud ofLissa has much to be proud ofLissa has much to be proud ofLissa has much to be proud ofLissa has much to be proud ofLissa has much to be proud ofLissa has much to be proud ofLissa has much to be proud of
Hi again!

Hi again! Welcome back to the Lissa Explains it All HTML Help Forums! As you've probably noticed, the old forums are archived with all the information, so feel free to search them for any questions you might have. Otherwise, visit and participate in the Web site help forums to find the answers you need! It's great to be back

If you are a previous user, your account is still here and you just need to log in. Otherwise, you'll need to register!

Become a
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
on Facebook!
Sponsored Links
Old 07-02-2009, 11:13 PM
n00bzilla

Girl is on a distinguished road
Hi Lissa! I'm glad the WHOLE forum is back. I went to the forum and I was like WOAH! I couldn't log in! Then I figured it out. I'm so glad you're back!
Old 07-03-2009, 02:53 AM
Web Wizard

Joseph Witchard is on a distinguished road
The threads of yesterday disappeared. Lissa, I am counting on you remembering that I was your first member after you fixed the forum. I was very proud of myself passing that milestone on such a popular site
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 07-03-2009, 04:06 AM
PHP Ninja

iGeek has a spectacular auraiGeek has a spectacular auraiGeek has a spectacular aura
Holy god almighty, LEIA LIVES.

Old 07-03-2009, 04:21 AM
Web Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by iGeek View Post
Holy god almighty, LEIA LIVES.
Ah hah! There you are!

P.S. Lissa, we need a Graphics forum when you get the chance. I'm having photoshop trouble :p
Old 07-03-2009, 04:36 AM
PHP Ninja

iGeek has a spectacular auraiGeek has a spectacular auraiGeek has a spectacular aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph Witchard View Post
Ah hah! There you are!

P.S. Lissa, we need a Graphics forum when you get the chance. I'm having photoshop trouble :p
I'm sure she'll get things back to normal soon.

Old 07-03-2009, 05:56 AM
Web Wizard

I hope so. Sometimes I love Photoshop and sometimes I absolutely hate it
Old 07-03-2009, 10:32 AM
PHP Ninja

I don't do much graphics work any more. :P I've been stuck on PHP for years; I'm getting into Visual Basic and C now.

Old 07-03-2009, 07:59 PM
Web Wizard

Ahh, I had a lot of fun with Visual Basic in college. I made an A in first course, but I had to drop out of Advanced Visual Basic in my second semester due to health reasons. The syntax is a little different, but it was still enjoyable
Old 07-03-2009, 08:51 PM
PHP Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph Witchard View Post
Ahh, I had a lot of fun with Visual Basic in college. I made an A in first course, but I had to drop out of Advanced Visual Basic in my second semester due to health reasons. The syntax is a little different, but it was still enjoyable
So far I'm loving it. I've made basic calculators and I'm moving on to more useful programs. I recently finished a file downloader (similar to wget from terminal) so I'm going to remake my site once again to accommodate my new hobby.